Friday 4 July 2014

Love Happened - Glitz

Hello Sassy Friends!
Friday is here, it's time to cheer! A beautiful weekend ahead of us and what better way to inspire you than with our delicious new moodboard! I hope you will join us 
in July with it's sultry black, mint and gold combination.

Next month will mark my 10 year wedding anniversary. Would you believe 
that I have hardly scrapped any pictures of my wedding?! We could not afford 
a professional photographer at the time, which is something I will always 
regret a bit, (as the photos were all from disposables or guests cameras.) 
This layout features one of the handful that I do actually like!


This month I am creating with the two new collections from Glitz Design
I've worked mostly with goodies from Brightside on this one...
Pretty much every element of the moodboard has made it's way on my page!
Journalling is hidden behind the photo. To prevent it falling around, I have created a simple folded piece of paper, closed on each side. This way, you can rest the journalling card inside it and hide the makeshift 'sleeve' behind your layers.
 Love these gorgeous stripy Pink Paislee alphas. The heart sticker is from Glitz '77'.
 You must check out the beautiful Chic Tags wood veneer in store now! I treated myself to a pack of 'Bloom' and divine Sequins. I played around with adding gold pen detail on a couple of pieces. (I reckon it looks a bit better in real life! lol)

Thank you so much for popping in today! 
Have a great weekend and I look forward to sharing more with you next week.

Chantalle x


Brightside Chunky Chevron Paper 12x12  Brightside Floral Paper 12x12 Brightside Bits and Pieces Paper 12x12 Colour Me Happy Chalkboard




2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Chantelle! Love how you created your cluster corners.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is adorable, lovely, and so elegant ! Love it !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10