Friday 29 August 2014

Summer Snapshot - Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine

TGIF Sassy friends!

Some of you might recognise this title cut from a layout I did earlier in the month... I sneakily positioned it so I could use the gorgeous woodgrain print for my Shades of Summer layout plus use the reserved piece for another project!
 The original lined print has been removed and replaced with a misty creation! 
I really enjoyed using the chipboard sticker negative as a stencil, so I have 
repeated the shapes twice onto a sheet of white 12x12 cardstock.
I've used Color Shine in Mustard as well as a touch of Citron.
 Lots of layering with some fun ephemera and slide frames
This gorgeous collection is available in the store now.

If you are looking for a challenge this weekend, why don't you give 
our August Moodboard a go! You could win a store voucher - and with lots of gorgeous new arrivals in stock now (like Crate's new Notes & Things) 
it's the perfect way to treat yourself!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

Chantalle





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10